Many of us hate the feeling of sticky sweat clinging to our skin every time Singapore’s quirky tropical weather takes a turn for the worse. The harsh rays of the sun coupled with humid air are enough to bring even the strongest of us running towards our cooling unit and turning it at full blast. But when even our trusty air conditioner succumbs to the heat, we’re left with two choices – endure the sweltering heat or call Billy Aircon, a trusted Singapore AC Servicing & repair contractor. The choice is easy.
Billy aircon servicing company is a business with a long history in the AC industry, so they are highly experienced and fully equipped to deal with your cooling issues. They provide emergency and preventive services as well as AC maintenance, installation, cleaning, and overhaul. They are efficient, skilled, and professional so no matter how complex the damage may be, you can count on them to guarantee your full satisfaction. Contact them today.
Speaking of history, why don’t you delve deep into Singapore’s history by participating in some of the best history tours in the city? Whether you’re a history buff or just curious individual, you’ll definitely enjoy taking a trip down memory lanes with these tours.
- Battle of Singapore in World War II Full-Day Shared Tour
- Changi WWII War Trail and Museum Tour
- Changi Chapel and Museum Half-Day Tour from Singapore
- Historical Battlebox Tour in Singapore
- Singapore Battlebox and Fort Canning Hill Tour
- Singapore Round-Island Tour with Changi War Museum, Kranji War Memorial, and Bright Hill Temple
- The Last Stand: The Southern Resilience Trail
- The Temasek Trail: Story of a Nation
- Twilight Marsiling Tunnel Tour in Singapore
- Private Changi Chapel and Museum Tour from Singapore
- Private Feng Shui Heritage Tour in Singapore
- Private Tour: The Fall of Singapore WWII
- Private Tour: World War II Introduction on Singapore